Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok Press Event Round-up
We can now reveal that on the 2nd February 2022 we attended an online Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok Press event!
Here are some of the key points!
- Dawn of Ragnarok (DOR) kicks off Year 2 of Assassin's Creed Valhalla Content.
- It follows the personal saga of Odin, as he attempts to rescue his son, Baldr.
- DOR Expands Viking Mythology: Svartalfheim, a realm torn by war.
- DOR Introduces Dwarven Race. Odin needs help from the Dwarves, who are hidden in 'shelters'. Follow clues to find them. Shelters vary: unusual crystal caves with vendors that can help Odin.
- Odin's powers enhance core pillars.
- New Divine Quality gear.
- New 'Arena' Combat Game Mode
- Players see a new side of Odin's personality.
- Surtur's family introduced. Son of Surtur, Glod (below)
- New weapon: Atgeir (polearm)
- AC III DLC style powers: Upgradable. Shapeshift into a raven. X3 powers equipped at a time. System based on 'Hugr'. Rip the life force from enemies. Power of Rebirth. Reanimate the dead to join Odin. You can exchange health for more Hugr.
- Power of Muspelheim: Odin becomes a Musphel to leave combat. Social Stealth Tool. Blend In.
- New DLC HUD. Greener.
- You can exchange health for more Hugr.
- New enemies: Musphels. There are various Musphel enemies: Flame Keepers can reanimate fallen foe so best to kill them first. Fire combat: Musphels use lava attacks
- Recommended power level: 340.
- Game requires you to adapt: change powers often.
We would like to say a big thank you to Ubisoft_UK and The Mentors Guild for the opportunity!
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök, the most ambitious expansion in franchise history releases 10th March 2022.
Save 10% on officially licensed Assassin's
Creed Origins merchandise with the code "TOWCB"