Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Spoiler Policy
We are now less than one month away from the release of Assassin's Creed Valhalla!
Unfortunately, the final stage before launch is often filled with spoilers and leaks circulating the internet, so here's how we plan on keeping everyone safe.
Save 10% on officially licensed Assassin's
Creed Origins merchandise with the code "TOWCB"
Our Facebook and Twitter accounts are now in "Blackout Mode", meaning:
- The Anti-Spoiler Filter has been enabled. This means that comments containing 'spoilery information' will be removed, and those responsible may face a ban.
- Anyone who messages the page with spoilers from this moment on will be immediately banned. Our admins are all excited to play the game, and don't want to find out the ending via a message to the page!
- Our content will be spoiler free/censored so that everyone can enjoy the game without having to worry about spoilers/ leaks.
- Spoiler tags will be placed on posts that have minor spoilers.
- Increased moderation on posts.
The Ant-Spoiler Filter will be enabled for a 3 month period, starting today.
We feel that as an Assassin's Creed community, we have the responsibility to make sure that all our fans are able to enjoy the game on release day.
For more information on our community standards, please see our Code of Conduct.
We thank you for your cooperation, and hope that you're as excited to raid as we are!
- TOWCB Admin Team
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Valhalla (or anything else) through our Amazon links to support TOWCB: